Officer - Law
- Provide legal assistance to different programmers, departments and enterprises of Pretty Group
- Draft and review of legal documents (i.e. GD, FIR, Complaint, Written Statement, Agreement, Contract, and MoU) and provide legal opinion on criminal and civil matters.
- Keeping track of legal issues and cases.
- Maintain legal data base and complete files of all legal issues and cases.
- Look up on compliance matter of Pretty Group in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain liaison with Panel Lawyers and monitor court activities related to Pretty Group.
- Maintain liaison with Court officials, Law enforcing agencies and other Govt. officials to provide appropriate legal services.
- Maintain and archive necessary Legal documents, files and registers.
- Management of personnel matter & report to the admin.
- Deal with all legal issues of all Concern of the Pretty Group.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly work plan and progress report.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LL M) from any reputed public or private university/institution.
- You will be a qualified Advocate, registered with the Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Professional Certification: Bangladesh bar council
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Banking law, Company Law, Contract Law, Criminal Law, Labour Law, Land Law
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 years practical court experience in civil and criminal matters.
- Experience in working with any company, NGO or RMG Sector will add extra preference.
- Have knowledge on relevant law, policy, rules, procedures and judicial system of Bangladesh.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office & MS Excel Must have skilled in Bangla and English typing.
- Good Communication skills.
- Practical experiences of case filing, Hearing Argument with other legal related issues.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.