Front office Executive
Hotel Well Park Resort
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests' requests, like in-room dining
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Promote all resort amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Appraise team's performance and produce regular reports
- Liaise with Housekeepers and Wait Staff to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
- Analyze customer feedback from resort guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other resort departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the resort.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the resort's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
- Walk around with the client and ensuring that they secure whatever services they are in need of.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hotel, Resort
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.