York Hospital Ltd.
- Aware of and understand the nursing policies and procedures of the hospital and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure that nursing care plans are written and up to date.
- Always taking the patients individual needs into account. Ensure that the nursing section of the patient's progress notes are maintained and that each entry reflects accurately on the patients physical/mental state and response to treatments.
- Maintain ward records. Ensure proper use of all hospital equipment. Maintaining economical use and reporting all equipment malfunctions.
- Check all equipment for normal function on daily basis. Ensure continuity of care by communicating and reporting all patient care plans and activities to appropriate personnel.
- Reports to the head nurse or charge nurse. Identifies patient's needs. Plans and implements care accordingly. Evaluates goals and objectives of care plans. Attends and participates in all meetings as required.
- Develops interpersonal and communication skills with patients. Ensures comfort and safety of patients at all times. Ensures custody of patient belongings according to hospital policy. Ensures protection of patient confidentiality and security of patients files at all times.
- Maintains maximum observation and accurate written reports on all patients under special observation. Ensures patients safety and care during transfer to other hospital/departments. Attends ward meetings as directed by head nurses.
- Welcomes new patients to the ward and provides information of ward schedules and activities. Encourages function of health and precaution of illness at all times. Act always in such a way as to promote and safeguard the well-being and interest of patients.
- Ensure that no action or omission is detrimental to the condition and safety of patients. Attend in-service educational programs as assigned. Partakes in the nurse-training program as and when required. Promote own professional growth by keeping informed and adhering to the regulations of health care. Acknowledge limitations of competence and refuse in such cases to accept delegated functions without first having received instruction. Participates in quality assurance programs.
- Work at office
- Diploma/ B.Sc in Nursing
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Diagnostic Centre, Hospital
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Ward/Critical Care areas/Specialty Accident & Emergency.
- Nursing with minimal team lead experience. Candidate completed course in CPR & in emergency management certification .
- Skills in organizing, directing and supervising of nursing personnel on respective work area.
- Technical Competencies :
- Basic Computer Skill. Guiding, teaching and inspiring the nurses on respective work area. Good technical Knowledge and skills on Specialty/area wise medical equipment and machines.
- Behavioral Competencies : Discipline, Commitment, Team Player, Dynamic
- Council Registration Requirements: The Staff Nurse must be licensed as a Registered Nurse.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Special discount for self & family members in hospital consultancy, medications, diagnostic & IPD facility
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.