ACS Textiles (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Controlling and directing the food preparation process & other activity. Approving and check before they reach the customer. ... Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines.
- Ensure the day to day running of all ACS Canteen during morning, afternoon and night
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Distribute a "side duties "and check that everything is done before the end of their shift.
- During slow periods, keep your employees busy by cleaning and keeping the BOH well maintained.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
- Allocating tasks to assistant chefs and cooks
- Ensure optimum stocking levels and ordering is conducted in line with stocking sheets.
- Maintain all kitchen outlets, still rooms, storage rooms, delivery areas and canteens in line with ACS rules and legislation.
- Oversee the smooth running of the food production activities for all ACS kitchens
- Control the elements that determine cost. Responsible for all major operating expenses.
- Set margins and manage the business against projections. (Workers Canteen)
- Responsible for maintaining quality of food product and ensuring consistency in food while demonstrating excellent understanding of costing and delivering.
- Communicate and support the all ACS kitchen whenever needed.
- Support effectively and positively menu and operational changes, policies
- Rostering in Close Cooperation with the canteen manager. Prepare the weekly rosters for all ACS kitchen in line with Operational requirements.
- Inspect daily, all fresh food received to ensure the quality is maintained.
- New staff recruitment, onboarding and integration by analyzing candidates, skills and competencies to ensure each placement decision maximizes team dynamics and talent
- Positively identify and acknowledge excellence in operations and maintain effective and appropriate feedback to all colleagues.
- Actively pursue learning and self-development to enhance personal, professional and business growth; shares learning; demonstrates depth of knowledge in technical or specialized ideas with kitchen team,
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly meeting with kitchen team, give them honest feedback on the product and other areas, cleaning, hygiene standards ect.
- Set up and oversee the implementation of training records.
- Ensure that each member of the team has the correct uniform available to them whilst working and that they are presentable and not in a poor state.
- Manage discipline and standards within the kitchen and address conflict in a timely manner in accordance with our Policies.
- Show strong team leadership and continues communication to improve kitche team perform
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- SSC in any discipline
- Good command in English
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.