- Looking for Textile Print Designer (with experience in working in a fabric mill or a reputed garments factory design studio as a print designer)
- Should have excellent knowledge of checks. Stripe and AOP print design.
- The Print Designer is responsible for creating artwork and original pattern designs. This highly creative individual will work closely with the design team to create print repeats for silhouettes. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative individual who welcomes the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment and embrace change and tight deadlines.
- Working alongside the design team to design and develop all prints.
- Meeting deadlines for all stages of artwork development.
- Designing artworks, colorways, repeats, print placement, and color-up CADs for all styles.
- Responsible for generating and updating mood and print boards, both physical and digital.
- Manage and track s/o development through various systems.
- High commitment to organizational policies including policies in place on intellectual property.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A degree in Fashion Design or Textile Design with a focus on prints.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Experience in working in a fabric mill as a print designer will be an added advantage.
- Professional Print Design background with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Expert in printing and separation processes based on fabric and construction.
- Sufficient knowledge of garment patterns for the needs of print placement.
- Collaborative approach and creative eye.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- In-depth knowledge of current and upcoming fashion trends
- A positive attitude and self-motivated approach.
- Must be a self-starter with strong initiative and hard work ethics.
- Design sensibility and visualization skills
- Excellent communication skills. Good spoken and written English is a must.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous knowledge/ experience in the garment industry is an added bonus
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.