The Legal Recruit
Junior admin / Office assistant
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Finding suppliers
- Setting up office
- Ordering lunches
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Maintaining files
- Welcoming visitors to your office
- Answering phone calls
- Taking and delivering messages
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Work at office
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Presents well
- PowerPoint and word
- Skills Required: Administration, Office Admin, Personal Assistant
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Office Assistant, Secretary
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- We need a junior admin to run the office. Find suppliers, set up office.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Sep 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Only females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 24 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2021
Published On25 Sep 2021
Company InformationThe Legal Recruit Business : Our Cambodia team is focused on getting to the point, getting the job done. Talk is cheap. That means, results count. You need this kind of attitude in our markets to make progress. It is perhaps the most important core value of lawyers and advisers in Cambodia, and of our firm as a whole. We never give up.
We are widely recognised as a leading firm in Cambodia, and are particularly known for our experience in corporate M&A, banking and finance, energy and infrastructure, regulatory and taxation. Having a strong tax capability is an important enhancer to many other parts of the practice.
The team’s deal track record speaks volumes. Our client list includes international financial institutions, development financial institutions, commercial banks, multinational enterprises, oil and gas supermajors and independent power producers.