Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
General Manager (Aquaculture)
Euro Foods Group
- Managing the plant efficiently.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs.
- Responsibility for production output, production cost and sales.
- Analysis the data and reports daily & weekly.
- Business Development of Fish Production.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Bachelor in Fisheries from any reputed universities or Must have a sound knowledge on Aqua farming.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Aqua farming on fresh water fish and shrimps, salt water shrimps, biofloc technology.
- Experience on Fish Production organization will be given preference.
- Proven work experience as a plant manager.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill
- Festival Bonus
- Excellent working environment
- Others benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.