Associate / Junior Associate
THE LAW FORT
- Full-time : 10.00 A.M. - 07.30 P.M.
- Applicants willing to work extended hours, will give preference.
- All kinds of legal vetting i.e. Property vetting, Agreement/Documents vetting.
- Drafting all sorts of property related documents.
- Drafting all sorts of agreement, deeds, charge documents, etc.
- Applicant shall be responsible for legal vetting, drafting & different legal services of the firm.
- Review of loan and security documents of classified borrower of banks, leasing companies and other financial instruments.
- Maintain meetings with bank officials/lawyers when required.
- Interactions with the clients, conducting initial meetings with the clients, taking down details, receive documents, to advice & provide legal opinion, keeping in touch with clients and follow-up.
- Dealing with all sorts of company matters and concerning the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
- Physical verification and searching of property related documents (if required).
- Assist senior lawyers for legal research.
- Maintaining all files and documents with confidentiality.
- Any other works as per assigned by the senior/lawyers.
- Bachelor of Laws
- First division or class in all public examinations; including one second division or class may be accepted.
- No third division or class in any public examination.
- Experienced candidate get preference.
- Applicants must be skilled and confident in computer and use of the basic applications.
- Applicants must demonstrate high standard of education & both Bengali and English language proficiency.
- Successful candidates should be willing and available for immediate recruitment and quick joining.
- Must be proactive, energetic and determined to meet the work deadline.
- Be self-driven and able to work independently.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.