Jr. Law Officer
UNITECH Holdings & Technologies Ltd.
** Complete Fresher talent Candidates may also apply.
- Assist in taking proper steps to file suits against defaulters
- Represent UNITECH GROUP at criminal/civil court & ensure that the suits are progressing swiftly
- Maintain liaison with Company's internal lawyers at court & firm
- Perform any other function within the legal framework
- LLB (Hon's)/ LLM from any reputed university with good academic attainments throughout their academic career.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- ** Complete Fresher talent Candidates may also apply.
- If Candidates 1/2 years practical working experience in the relevant field including court procedures will be given extra priority
- Candidates must have sound knowledge in the areas of any kind of Vetting, Legal notice, Negotiable Instrument Act, land/ property & property transfer laws, Prepared any agreement/Joined Venture Agreement with power of attorney etc.
- Candidates should be dynamic, self-motivated with strong interpersonal & communication skills and good command over English & Bangla Documentations with type.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package with a rapid career growth path.
- Candidates found exceptionally good in terms of the similar working areas may be offered even higher position.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.