Scrum Master with QA
The role will manage the pioneer team of developers and testers of the company. He will be responsible for the teams` daily stand-ups and meetings and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member. The Scrum Master must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and must possess a broad knowledge of technology and software development.
- Manage development team using a servant leadership style, facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Guide and coach the team members on how to get the most out of self-management and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate constructive communication and collaboration within the team fostering a culture of openness and awareness and building a trusting and safe environment.
- Be flexible in approach and help the team to apply effective methods.
- Build strong relations with team members, business stakeholders, and clients. Work with other managers and heads of other departments within the organization to assist in planning and coordination with the team.
- Create and manage metrics to allow measuring, monitoring & reporting of team performance in order to evaluate value, cost, and success, and to identify areas for improvement.
- Assist and educate users, clients and other stakeholders with respect.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
QA, Scrum Master
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience and/or certificate as a Scrum Master required.
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be willing to do QA
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks/methodologies, backed up with actual experience.
- Highly proficient in Confluence, JIRA, Slack, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of Postman is a must
- Experience of software application development and delivery (mobile development preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL
- ***Other requirements-
- Spoken English Skill- Good (Because need to talk with the head office of the company regularly, USA)
- Need to attend meetings & training on pacific standard time (Which is at NIGHT in BD time zone)
- The company want's to open an office in Dhaka in the future. So need to work on the office when it will start.
- Tk. 100000 - 200000 (Monthly)
- 1000USD to 2500USD (Negotiable) ***Will get $1000 USD joining bonus after completing the first 6 months with us!***
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Sep 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 100000 - 200000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 24 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED!!! AND IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR EXPECTED SALARY!!!
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On25 Sep 2021
Company InformationSetschedule Business : SetSchedule is an American technology company which disrupts the real estate industry by leveraging SAAS and consumer cloud communication products, artificial intelligence, and autonomous business flow applications to eliminate the struggle behind establishing a connection.
SetSchedule`s goal is to innovate the real estate industry with cutting-edge tools that allow for better connections, easier communication and stronger relationships between consumers and their local experts.