National Institute Of Design
This is a Full time job for the position of Student Counselor.
- Evaluates and processes admissions applications in accordance with NID policies, goals and rules on admissibility of undergraduate students and diploma students
- Advises applicants regarding admissions requirements, eligibility for admission, program options, course fee, payment method and other matters related to their admission to the college.
- Receive phone call and give call for admission purpose.
- Keep informed regarding academic program requirements, enrollment restrictions and other issues related to recruiting and admitting students.
- Assists in developing informational and/or promotional materials.
- Conducts informational meeting and programs to explain admission requirements policies and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining and updating admission records and files and compiles admissions reports as directed.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Have to be good in English
- Experience in relevant field with be preferable
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.