Category: Security Guard
M/S KBS International
- Security guards monitor properties and areas and ensure there is no occurrence of suspicious activity around.
- Responsibilities of a security guard include inspecting access points, restraining trespassers, and responding to alarms and emergencies.
- A security guard needs to show that you're familiar with safety compliance standards and that you're skilled in confronting a variety of undesirable incidents.
- You need proper skills and experience to get that law enforcement position of your dreams.
- H.S.C. Passed or equivalent
- Age at most 35 years
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply. We will train up the freshers.
- Must be willing and able to work off-hours and overtime on the weekends as needed.
- Height : 5 feet 6 inches (at least)
United Arab Emirates
- Basic Salary DHS 2,000, Duty: 12 hrs/day.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Free Accommodation
- This is a work permit Visa.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.