Category: Media/Advertisement/Event Mgt.
Copywriter/ Social Media Coordinator
Gawsia Developers Ltd.
- Gawsia Developers Ltd. is a real estate developer company committed to serve people and country with professional efficiency and well-established good will. Gawsia is a promising name in the real estate business industry of the country with the goal to travel a long way into the future.
- Gawsia has successfully completed many projects, both commercial and residential, many of which are located at attractive locations and some are considered as Landmark Buildings of the area. In addition, we have handed over more than 6,200 shops at Gawsia Market, Gawsia Market-2 and Gawsia City Market.
- We are currently looking for an experienced copywriter/social media page manager to join our digital communications team to help us translate our vision into brand oriented and thoughtful scripts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the importance of both online and offline experiences that deeply connect with audiences. You will report directly with our higher management and Communications Consultant working from our headquarters in Motijheel, Dhaka.
- Collaborating with the Digital Communication Team to create, implement, and iterate on new and ongoing digital campaigns with strong work ethics
- Writing/designing engaging social media post content to test different messaging and visual cues for various targeted audiences and different platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn for now)
- Administer all company social media accounts, facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Updating website content to improve traffic and conversion metrics
- Use content management and analytics platforms to analyze and report on website traffic and user's engagement metrics
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team members and vendors for new ideas and strategies, stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Must have an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or design.
- Excellent verbal and written writing skills in English and Bangla
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to follow instructions, respond well to feedback, and learn policies, processes, tools/software, and style/tone standards quickly
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics, ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
Tk. 20000 - 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Subsidized Lunch Facility
- Mobile Allowance and other benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Sep 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 20000 - 30000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you think, you are the right candidate for the above position then send your CV along with a cover letter and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to:
Gawsia Developers Ltd.
Gawsia Kashem Center
Level-05, 10/2, Arambagh, Motijheel, Dhaka