Category: HR/Org. Development
Asst. Manager, HR, Compliance & Welfare.
Khan Accessories & Packaging com Ltd. (Kapco)
KAPCO is established since 1989 and doing business over 31 years in Bangladesh RMG Industry with very good reputation. We offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of apparel Trims & Packaging products and services. KAPCO is currently looking for dynamic, smart working, intelligent candidates for the following positions.
- Ensure 100% implementation of buyer's COC, Labor Law 2006 and Labor Rules.
- Ensure the factories always prepared/ready for following audits like, Social compliance Audit, Technical/Quality Assurance Audit & Security System Audit (CTPAT)
- Monitor compliance certification like BSCI, ISO, SEDEX, OEKOTEX, FSC, & ALLINCE etc and able to face their different audits with requirements.
- Ensure Compliance on Health & Safety as per in house check list
- Ensure Non-Discrimination in course of employment, paying/providing wages/salary/benefits/ facilities/welfare.
- Ensure that no Force Employment occurred in the factories.
- Ensure that Employment of No Child/Child Looking Workers are in practice
- Ensure Access/Right to Inspection during buyer's Audits.
- Ensure Compliance related MIS are properly maintaining, update
- Follow up / take instant corrective action on auditors' certain minor findings /discrepancies during audit.
- Follow up that all corrective action has been taken/follow up; regularly as per CAP submitted.
- Take proper and immediate steps to improve factory conditions those will get object of non-compliance from buyers and take all possible steps to adhere with buyer's compliance inspection
- Liaise with Marketing, Production and QA Department in order to coordinate with Buyers visits and take all necessary steps for facing the buyers/ Govt. and compliance visit and audit.
- Communicate with Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labour Federation etc.
- Review and develop compliance related printing materials and ensure distribution thereof in the factories so that unwanted complaints are not received from the end of any buyers or Govt.
- To lead, direct, control, motivate, appraise & trained-up fellow staffs
- B.B.A/ M.B.A/ Honors/ Masters completed from reputed university
- Skills Required: Computer skill
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age 32 to 38 years
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Have sound knowledge on different buyers Code of Conduct
- Should have sound knowledge on different certification.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate.
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 26 Sep 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Gazipur (Tongi)
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
Published On26 Sep 2021
Company InformationKhan Accessories & Packaging com Ltd. (Kapco) Address : Plot # B 72-73 BSCIC Industrial Estate, Tongi, Gazipur Web : www.kapcobd.net Business : KAPCO is established since 1987 and doing business over 31 years in Bangladesh RMG Industry with very good reputation. We offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of apparel Trims & Packaging products and services. We manufacture most of the trims and our products meet global quality standards.
We are 100% export oriented garment accessories manufacturer and located in Bangladesh RMG hug – Tongi BSCIC Industrial Estate, Gazipur, Bangladesh.