Graphics Designer (Knit Garments Design Studio)
Palmal Group of Industries
This graphic designer will be responsible for the entire graphics designing of a garments fashion designing studio.
- Ensure the timely and successful design and development of products in line with the customers' requirement.
- Research latest fashion trends in the market and competitor activities.
- Coordinate with key personnel involved in production of knit fabric, drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples for finished garments
- Assembling seasonal forecasts and creating designs to feed the demand
- Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender and socioeconomic status
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and others requirements.
- Supervise the making up of sample garments and overseeing production.
- Plan and develop ranges and adapting existing designs for buyer development & in house production.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Must have degree / diploma on Graphics Designing
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fashion Designing, Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Must graduate in graphics or should have certification on equivalent course.
- Should have experience with foreign brand 2-3 years
- Should have ability to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software
- To communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To have good knowledge on Garments graphics develop the overall layout and production
- Should have good communication skills in English
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.