Category: Security/Support Service
Executive / Sr. Executive, Security
building technology & ideas ltd.
Providing uninterrupted Support Staff Services for our Handed Over Projects, ongoing projects & other bti office/ business premises as required. Full operation of Security Department is divided into Two Zone (Zone-1 & Zone-2) which covered a large area including SICOL, Shopnobilash & bti Block Factory situated outside of Dhaka. Zone wise Executive/ Sr. Executive Supervise the security operations and ensure proper services as well as communicate with the association/project Engineers frequently regarding support staff service.
- Sourcing of Adequate no of Quality full Guards, Caretakers & Cleaners to meet up the requirements, as we do not have any recruitment agency.
- Screening interview of SG & CT to shorting out quality full support staff for final interview of selection by AMD.
- Deployment of Support Staffs in new Projects as per demand of CSD/Property Management/New Construction Projects.
- Preparing monthly salary sheet, charity list, best performer reward list, penalty deduction from salary etc.
- Update DBBL Rocket Accounts of all Support Staffs and distribute Salary through Mobile Banking.
- Cash Salary distribution of support staffs (those who do not have DBBL Rocket account) mostly new recruit.
- Providing Post Training & Zonal Training to the support staffs i.e. security guard, caretaker & cleaners to maintain/up hold the services standard, inspiring them to do better & counseling with the support staffs to practice the core values & to be aligned with the company culture.
- Monitoring/supervising the daily activities of Security Supervisor & Running the field operations & administrative works of Security Dept.
- Maintaining leave system of support staff, checking approving & issuing leaves of support staff & record keeping of the leave status.
- Confirming the time and date of Fire Demo by communicating with the Customers / association, arranging & ensuring all arrangements for fire demo, presentation, necessary equipments etc.
- Maintaining resignation, termination & transfer system & status of support staff regularly.
- Maintain all necessary records of Run List i.e. SG & CT who left the job/post without any prior notification & take immediate action as required.
- Monitoring CT activities to ensure proper execution of Common Management services such as Expense Register, on time utility bill payment, common materials purchase, garden maintenance etc.
- Ensuring the proper distribution of guard's uniform as per policy & also ensuring proper dress up/ uniform are maintained in duty through the supervisor.
- Collection of payment/salary cheque from Service projects as per requirements of PM.
- Visiting the projects regularly (day & night) monthly 90nos minimum & also instantly as & when in case of emergency.
- Regularly communicating & taking feedback of customers & site personnel regarding service standard of support staff i.e. attitude, manner and performance of support staff.
- Organizing Monthly Training on duties & responsibilities for the support staffs by communicating with the association & arranging other groundwork to increase awareness & to build up a professional support staff team.
- Investigating incidental occurrences & take disciplinary action against support staffs after investigation if any misconduct taken place / malpractice occurred.
- Prepare daily report and submit to AM, Security.
- Performing special activities as assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from reputed university
- Skills Required: Security related activities.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Preference will be given to motor cycle owners.
- Candidate must have experience in the relevant field.
- Presentable and hard working
- Interpersonal skill & leadership capability
- Ability to work under pressure
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pick & Drop facility
- Salary Review: Yearly based on performance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn leave encashment.
- Gratuity Scheme
- Lunch & Mobile allowance
- Welfare Fund
- Weekly holiday as per Government & bti calendar.
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.