United Hospital Limited.
- Provide secretarial duties to the Chief of Nursing.
- Assist in application for the Nursing Supervisors/Nursing Staff courses within and outside the Group and Hospital.
- Liaison with the Nursing Board/Council on matters related to Nursing as assigned by Chief of Nursing.
- Prepare and arrange for renewal of Nursing Staff Annual Practicing License.
- Liaising with Human Resource Department in making the arrangement for preparation of new staff interviews for the Nursing Department.
- Arrange and Filing of all documents.
- Assist in compiling monthly reports, census and weekly minutes of meeting.
- Prepare letter of Disciplinary action and strictly maintain official confidentially.
- Coordinate to HRD to Checking nursing staff's monthly salary statement.
- Coordinate to HRD to send Job confirmation/Evaluation form of new requite Nurse/PCA under nursing department.
- Coordinate to HRD to send update Earned Leave/ Sick/ Maternity Leave forms of Nurse/ PCA under nursing department.
- Prepare and send to HRD nursing staff absent memorandum and Resignation letter.
- Responsible for outgoing memos and letters when and as instructed by Chief of Nursing.
- Responsible for relaying and taking of messages for Chief of Nursing.
- Assist to new joining nurses for Uniform, personal file preparation.
- Assist to new joining nurses to get Hostel and inform Hostel Supervisor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Computer skill
- Proven ability to work independently and working together with other colleagues
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.