Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
- MangoTru Limited is a Engineering, Procurement, Consultancy, Security solution provider company. Eventually MangoTru Ltd started diversifying in other sectors related to engineering projects in various
- departments and thus MAMA Corporation and Trust Corporation was formed. With a pool of talents providing the source of innovation to create value to the clients and the future of the employees, MangoTru
- Limited strives to be a model leader among its peers.
- About the role:
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with management in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by Owners.
- Develop and implement trading strategies for the group.
- Building an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Cost effectiveness of plant/Unit.
- Profitability and capacity enhancement.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Build an effective team.
- Requirements: Working six days in week.
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Managing Director and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Ensure and maintain process of performance Guarantee, L/C Limit, TR limit, BG limit to banks
- Supervise all document related to Banks, Leasing Firm, Customs, VAT and income tax of Authority.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Overall activities such as financial planning, controlling, coordinating and supervising the accounts & finance related activities including Tax, LC, Mortgage Loan and projects Loan.
- Order wise/LC wise cost analysis
- Capable to prepare Cash Flow Statement, financial forecasting, Financial Statements, inventory management, working capital
- management, Budgeting and Budgetary control over the whole accounts & finance of the company efficiently
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts & Finance of the Company
- Conversant in L/C matters, LC Transfer, Trading house commission, source tax deduction etc
- Administer all lending activities for all loan operations.
- Maintaining and preparing financial planning, budget preparation, treasury management, investment management etc.
- Ensure compliance of tax rules, the Tax returns are submitted on time and assessments process are completed/updated
- Any other assignment as entrusted time to time by the Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 10 year(s)
- 10 years or above corporate managerial experience on Accounting and Finance of Bank Management.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Commercial, Export/ Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/ C&F, Logistic, Store/ inventory
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both
- Internal and external conflicts
- Must have good knowledge of computer.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems
- Quickly and communicate clearly
- Have a good eye for details.
- Good judgment & decision-making skills.
- Ability to work on your own part or as part of a team.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.