Teaching Assistant - Primary
Royal Educare Limited
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards or on field trips.
- Conduct demonstrations to teach such skills as sports, dancing, and handicrafts.
- Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Grade homework and tests, and compute and record results, using answer sheets or electronic marking devices.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Observe students' performance, and record relevant data to assess progress.
- Organize and label materials and display students' work in a manner appropriate for their eye levels and perceptual skills.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Participate in teacher-parent conferences regarding students' progress or problems.
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs.
- Prepare lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas, and submit outlines to teachers for review.
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-English-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
- Take class attendance, and maintain attendance records.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline preferably in English and Science
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 50 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must.
- Experience of working with children
- The ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers
- A basic understanding of how children develop and learn
- Flexibility and creativity
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Patience and a sense of humor
- The ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behavior
Sylhet, Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.