Assistant Manager (Accounting & Finance)
DATCO Pvt. Ltd.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of our expanding business. You will be in charge of handling the day-to-day accounting tasks.
- Maintain up to date accurate accounting for efficient Cost Control
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) fund management
- Execute journal entries as per receipt
- Prepare bills/vouchers for vendors/contractors and other expenses.
- Verify bills and put entry to tally software.
- Prepare receipts and payment accounts and execute payment and voucher entries of expenses
- Prepare various reports as per the prescribed format
- Prepare monthly & yearly Financial Statements.
- Prepare and maintain fixed assets register
- Bank reconciliation/Reconcile fund receipts and payments
- Check and validate all kinds of Bill/Vouchers/Report and get approval
- Collaborate to Monitor, review and report accounting transaction, records, and documentation
- Assist in documentation as per requirements of internal & external auditors
- Revenue recognition as per IFRS and local law
- Calculate related VAT & TAX on revenue
- Ensure agreement are in place for revenue and expenses and update agreement register
- Prepare the cash and bank book
- Periodically prepare MIS report for management
- Various tasks are also done according to the instructions of the management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA in Accounting & Finance )
- Skills Required: Able to work under pressure, Accounting and Finance, Accounting and VAT, Adequate Experience in Accounting Software., Risk Management, VAT Tax Management
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) fund management
- Audit experience in multiple industry
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems independently and result oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across the organization
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.