Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
Server (Waiter/ Waitress)
A Renowned International Chain Restaurant
- Reports to restaurant Manager As a restaurant Waiter/waitress you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.
- Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyalty and gather constructive feedback to ensure satisfaction of every individual guest. Also to handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- Responsible for guest service at restaurant (Guest receiving, order taking, food serving, bill payment, feedback taking etc.)
- Follow up guest table, ensure guest satisfaction & gracefully handle any guest complaints.
- Responsible to guest table setup in the restaurant.
- Ensure cleanliness of guest table and service area properly before & during operation.
- Responsible for inventory counting in closing shift.
- Any other task assigned by Restaurant Manager.
- University Student will preferred.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 18 to 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Restaurant
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Tribal girls will get priority.
- Females are highly recommended to apply
- Good Communication Skill
- Hard Worker
- Service Minded
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.