Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
Team Member (Kitchen)
A Renowned International Chain Restaurant
- Must be Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food preparation, hygiene, and safety, food handling procedures, and following written instructions.
- Set up station according to Restaurant guidelines.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the Restaurant.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Sound knowledge in preparing all kinds of food.
- Clean and maintain station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- To appropriately delegate and assist in all tasks delegated within the section.
- To ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Education is relaxed in terms of experience
- Hospitality Management / Diploma in Hotel Management and experience will get preference.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Tribal girls will get priority.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment.
- Previous work experience as kitchen team member
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Able to work under pressure.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hotel Management, Hospitality, Restaurant
- Working experience and age limit may be relaxed for highly qualified candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.