Coordinator (For Management/Director)
100% Export Oriented Manufacturing Group of Company
We are looking for an excellent person who is organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skilled to undertake a variety of day-to-day office operations run smoothly and successful in supporting other business activities. If you don`t know why you want to work as a management coordinator, then no need to apply.
- Maintain the schedules of the Management Team/Director and ensure all appointments and meeting updates.
- Will be responsible to inform and remind the necessary information, as and when required.
- Will be responsible for composing letters and correspondence in a professional and accurate manner/report compiling & give feedback to management.
- Support Management/Director in documentation, archiving and schedules.
- Ensure filing, dealing with incoming email, mailing on different issues to others according to order of Management/Director.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
- Following office work flow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Make foreign corresponding(Passport/Visa/Tickets/Residence, others...) to any international delegates as per management requirement.
- Conduct market survey, data collection and prepare report for the management.
- Answer potential client's questions about facility and amenities.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- To carry out any other special project as and when assigned by the Management/Director time to time.
- Work at office
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Skills Required: Documentation, Office Management
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Personal Secretary, Very good in English writing and speaking
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as director/management team coordinator or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner, MS Office, Excel, Power Point presentation)
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Must have good at English
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.