Category: Electrician/ Construction/ Repair
AHMED & COMPANY (RL0081)
- To carry out overhaul, installation and/or testing of electrical equipment onbaord vessels or in workshop. Task associated with the removal, maintenance and operation of electrical motors, transformers/ switchgears / other electrical & electronic equipment & systems on board.
- To carry out repairs and modifications or new of all electrical equipment's and components usually fitted on board vessels.
- To ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Age 21 to 32 years
- Should be aware of electrical engineering fundamentals, such as:
- Circuit brakers, protection devices and fuses.
- Electrical equipment for hazardous areas.
- Power districbution system: lighting systems for marine use.
- Cable types, sizes and ratings: insulation classes.
- Motor types and generator voltage control.
- Interested applicant can come directly in our office having required experience with complete CV, photocopy of academic & experience certificates, two color photographs and valid passport photocopy.
- Should have Shipyard, Oil and Gas/Heavy Industries experience from local and overseas country.
- U-turn from Singapore worker more preferable.
- Number of requirement (40 Nos)
- No Service fees
- Must have valid Passport
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.