Category: General Management/Admin
Officer (Environmental, Health, & Safety)
Auto Crop Care Limited is seeking a full-time Environmental, Health, & Safety Officer to join our team. He will be responsible for establishment of Environmental Management System (EMS), Emergency Action Plan, Waste & Garbage Management, Hazardous Chemical Management and coordinating all internal & external EHS, Energy & Fire safety projects & audits.
- Responsible for sound operation of ETP, Incinerator & WTP
- Training of plant all personnel regarding EHS related issues
- Investigate all safety & occupational health related injuries/accidents
- Assist for all internal & external EHS, Energy, Fire Safety projects & Audit
- Implement all corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of injuries & incidents
- Supervise smooth operation of pollution control device (PCD) of production area
- Manage the storage, recycle, reuse & disposal of residual, universal and hazardous wastes
- Maintain records and documents accordance to appropriate standards and regulations
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry or Environmental Science, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Skills Required: Advanced AutoCAD
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as safety officer
- In depth knowledge of legislation regarding BLL, ECR, Fire Law, BNBC, DIFE, Boiler Law NFPA, ISO, OSHA etc.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials, especially agrochemicals
- Experience in writing reports & policies for EHS
- Certificate in occupational health & safety
- Skilled in Auto CAD
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Fantastic working environment
- Attractive Salary package
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 27 Sep 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 26 to 35 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 16 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On27 Sep 2021
Company InformationGroup QA Address : 228/A, Tejgaon, Dhaka - 1208 Web : www.group-qa.com Business : Group QA
228/A, Tejgaon, Dhaka - 1208
Business: Group QA being run on the philosophy of Total Quality Management is one of the pioneer Business venture in Bangladesh. Apparel Manufacturing, Crop Protection Chemical, Agricultural Hybrid Seeds, Automotive Spares part & Accessories, Engineering Tools & Equipment and Consumer Goods are the prime strategic business function of the Group.
Group QA started the journey in 1965 as a single entrepreneurship, business house engaged in the business arena with agriculture related business like supplying of seed treatment machinery, import & distribution of low lift irrigation pump & shallow tube-well and a service workshop. The Group QA has stepped into the woven garment manufacturing business in 1983 with the pioneering unit Abedin Garments Limited. Gradually, we developed two other units, namely Kaniz Garments Limited in 1994 as well as Kaniz Fashions Limited in 1998. Auto Crop Care Limited (ACCL) is committed to provide total farm solution to the farmers of Bangladesh by offering a wide range of Agro-Care Product. Abedin Equipment Limited (AEL) has been engaged in import and marketing of Farm Machinery, Power Tools & Equipment, Automotive Spares & Accessories and Fixing System in Bangladesh. The Company is the sole agent and Distributor of Metabo & Hitachi-Germany, 3M-USA, Fischer GmbH & Co.KG, Germany in Bangladesh.