Technician ( Bio-Medical Engineering Department)
- we encourage healthy and professional practices.
- Workplace-Work at office (Dhaka). Need to travel across the county based on job demand.
- Biomedical Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Biomedical engineers' responsibilities can depend on their specialties, but some common duties include:
- Work with cross-functional teams to test prototypes.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
- Diploma in Bio-medical engineering/ Engineering or related subject
- SSC/HSC with Engineering short course
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 21 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Effective leadership skills to motivate clients.
- Excellent ability to translate customers current & future needs into actionable Marketing Strategy.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.