Project Engineer (Civil)
Geo Properties Ltd.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing Building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out sides.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and time scale.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quality surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Experience work with developer Company.
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects.
- Diploma in engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Five or more years' field and project planning experience.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.