Branch Manager (Microfinance)
Ambala Foundation a non-profit and non-political organization which MRA License no: 00350-01308-00086, has been working in Bangladesh since 1994 with over one million people, their families and communities at the grass root to national level in the field of microfinance, human rights, governance, health, education, income generation, environment, women and children development, cross cultural communication etc. Ambala Foundation is planning to open more 39 branches soon to extend its operation. To achieve the organizational goal few dedicated and energetic Branch Manager needed at MFP Field to strength and achieve success of MFP operation.
- Provide close follow-up and intensive supervision to groups and staffs to ensure timely movement of staffs and on time realization of loan.
- Utilization of fund properly and act as custodian of credit & savings fund kept at Branch level.
- Monitor progress of savings and credit operation and ensure 100% achievement against the target set in the annual Plan of Operation.
- Work dedicatedly to achieve annual Plan, Operation plan and Financial Plan.
- Keep sharp supervision of branch staff to build up a team for effective and smooth MFP Operation.
- Arrange meeting and review staff performance regularly to ensure the productivity of staff.
- Ensure daily OTR of credit officers and inform supervisor observing collection status.
- Provide assistance to activate the inactive groups to regularize their participation in the microfinance operation and also ensure the realization of past dues.
- Verify lone and propose after visiting project.
- Regular monitoring of passbook effectively.
- Plan group and individual target of branch staff.
- Ensure proper record keeping both at group and Branch office level of all savings and credit related transaction and preserve records properly and in safe custody.
- Guide and assist staffs to select potential beneficiaries and keep track on proper loan disbursement.
- Ensure deposit to bank account of collection of loan and savings money collected by staff.
- Perform staff appraisal periodically as instructed.
- Support and motivate staff for development.
- Ensure positive working environment.
- Maintain liaison with other sector/department.
- Carry out any other related duties as assigned by the authority.
- Work and act to achieve organizational goal to best.
- Bachelor Degree (Preference will be given who obtained Master Degree).
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 38 years
- At least 01 year experience as Branch Manager & 5 years working experiences in Microfinance program operation.
- Relevant knowledge of operating official computer or device.
- Capable in using different MFP used software and email, internet browsing etc.
- 20000/- security deposit (will get return with interest at the time of resignation).
- Must have valid driving licenses for motorcycle driving.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 30,000/- monthly during probation period (Probation period 01 year). TK. 36,717/- after Confirmation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 3 Festival Bonuses.
- Yearly Salary increment.
- Free accommodation (for field staff).
- Other benefit as per organizational policy (Pension, Gratuity, Welfare fund, Provident fund, etc.)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.