Head of Quality/ Director - Quality
Al - Muslim Group
- At least 20-25 years experience in the woven garments factory.
- To ensure the right quality, quantity, on-time delivery & shipment. (fabric, accessories, cutting, sewing, finishing, packing)
- Have to ensure an overall quality management system in the factory. Have to ensure safety issues, production control, quality control, and quality assurance system in the factory.
- Have to ensure Company KPI. ( DHU rate < 5%, First time pass rate > 95%, rejection rate < 0.5% internal and external rework < 5%).
- Reduction in cost of manpower for a quality product.
- Performance measures of team members as well as trained & motivated of QC & QA team,
- Direct and control quality assurance & control activities of the company. Have to train production staff as well as QA & QC team about the standard of product so that easily can achieve the customer's quality standard.
- Troubleshooting and guide the quality assurance team to resolve any issues that may arise in bulk production.
- Analyze and monitor reports from material inspection, cutting, sewing and finishing. Directing and managing solutions for any systemic and process quality or less production issues.
- Have to ensure all the technical audits are passed with more than 90% scores.
- He will make sure that subordinates under him follow the following duties on his behalf: -
- a) Inspect when any new style is first obtained from the sewing line. this is to ensure that the accessories used in the sewing line are as per buyer specification & are all approved by the buyer. and also ensure that product styling & fabric are as per customer apvl.
- b) Inspect washing standard, Correct accessories are attached in the right position and poly warning, etc.
- c) Inspect every aspect of an entire lot when the packing list is prepared & garments are ready for shipment. this is to judge whether the shipment is absolutely acceptable as per customer specification.
- d) Every day we are achieving our target of production as well as quality.
- e) Every day we have to perform ppm, pilot run, inline, pre-final, final inspection based on production & will make the report for corrective action no delay is required.
- If a lot fails during the buyer's final audit, he will sit with his managers & decide a plan of action to recheck the product & also ensure the quality.
- Teamwork and good coordination with all teams.
- Have to hit the company goals.
- Handling Product: Woven products, Dress-Jackets/pants, Outerwear, Denim product, etc.
- Handling Buyer: H&M, Bestseller, C&A, Tom Tailor, Next, Zara, Kontoor, VFC, Khols, Matalan, Target, WallMart, Carrefour, Cotton On, PDS, Aeropostale, Gap, Tema, VF Asia, etc.
- Make maximum profit and Goals.
- Factory technical guideline & Audit.
- Work at office
- Minimum graduation from any discipline.
- 20 to 24 year(s)
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.