Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Executive - Business Development (Female)
TAsia Securities Ltd.
Tasia Securities Limited the new TREC holder of DSE is looking candidates for its Business Development.
- Identify the business opportunities by classifying prospects, researching and analyzing different techniques.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Masters or Bachelor (4 year) degree preferably in Business Administration from any well reputed public and private university.
- Skills Required: Computer skill, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Age at most 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Freshers are encouraged to apply; work experience not more than 01 year.
- Strong communication and presentable skills.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
- Basic IT skills with strong command over MS Office specially MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, energetic & dynamic personality who can perform assigned task under pressure and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.