Assistant Fashion Designer (Knit Garments Design Studio)
A Reputed Knit Garments Group of Company
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring the product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Making sure samples are made on time.
- Bachelor of Arts / B.Sc in Fashion Design.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fashion Designing, Graphics Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Creativity, innovation and flair
- An eye for colour and a feel for fabrics and materials
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts
- Design and visualization skills, either by hand or through computer-aided design (CAD)
- Technical skills, including pattern cutting
- A proactive approach
- Self-motivation and confidence;
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Ability to negotiate and to influence others
- Team working skills
- Good organization and time management
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Festival Bonus, Insurance, and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.