Category: General Management/Admin
Asst. Manager - Administration
A Reputed Multinational Apparel Buying Office
- Process all types of visas including Business, Tourist, Employment (expatriate), entertainers, guests and as per requests from management,
- Arrange all international and domestic air tickets for the employees of the company,
- Arrange accommodation for local and overseas employees in home and abroad during business trip,
- Arrange protocol & administrative support to buyers like ticketing, VIP protocol, hotel booking, restaurant booking etc.
- Communicate and deal with expatriates and department heads in a regular basis,
- Arrange monthly and daily rental vehicles,
- Take part in local purchase activity,
- Manage inventory of the concerned office,
- Fire safety and security management of the office.
- Manage must have sound knowledge on RMG sector.
- Work at office
- Minimum graduation from any reputed university
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Factory Administration, General Administration, Inventory/ Store Management, Local Purchase, Office Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to set priorities focusing on important tasks, manage time effectively and meet deadlines under pressured environment.
- Should be proficient in the use of computer including MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Data Base Management, Internet, etc.
- Should be fluent in both spoken and written communications in English.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.