Category: HR/Org. Development
Asst. Manager/ Manager (Payroll)
- Assist to ensure on time salary, allowance, bonus, incentives of group employees.
- Collect attendance and necessary deduction information for salary adjustment.
- Prepare salary sheet, collect acknowledgment and submit requisition to Accounts & Finance Department for fund management as per payment method for all business units.
- Prepare individual payment sheet for payment & receiving acknowledgement.
- Maintain and update employee salary information, salary break down, tax deduction and others payment related database.
- Update increment information and ensure appropriate arrears disbursement.
- Ensure payroll separation of separated employees form regular payroll.
- Any other task given by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Any other Professional Qualification will be given preference.
- Skills Required: Payroll
- 7 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants should have a sound knowledge of Labour Act Bangladesh 2006 and Labour Rules 2015.
- Should have good knowledge in bank activities.
- Should have ability to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.