Category: General Management/Admin
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records and other information
- Any other task assigned by Management
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Delivery and Dispatch Process, Dispatch and Return
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Multitasking ability highly expected from the concern person.
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the Phone.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using computer.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.