College of Finance & Management
Lecturer in: "Bangla, ICT, Social Work, Agriculture Studies, Islamic History & Culture, Economics".
- Implement lesson plans, program plans for related activities,
- lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum.
- Pro-actively participate in events and cultural programs.
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam and other duties as the position requires.
- 4 years Honors with Masters in related discipline from any reputed University (3rd Grade result is not applicable).
- NTRCA Holder and 2 years teaching experience will be given Preference
- Candidates from Public University will be given preference.
- Age at least 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Preference will be given to experienced and computer literate candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.