Chef De Partie
Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort
Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort is a top-tier business class hotel that has already gained much popularity with its city clients as well overseas guests and associates. It is well known for its transparent practices great work environment and trend setting outlook towards organizational growth. The hotel is now looking for a talented person for the following position:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and quality.
- Should have good knowledge and experience of Indian, Continental, and Oriental food preparation.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw materials as per cover needs.
- Ensure that the production, preparation, preservation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full knowledge of all menu items, recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation with food cost.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Minimum SSC/Diploma Certificate in Professional Cookery will be preferred.
- Skilled Requirements: Continental, Oriental & Indian Food cooking experts.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
- Able to demonstrate excellent team spirit and team building skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- At least 05 years related jobs experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.