Coordinator/ College Secretary at BGC Trust Medical College & Hospital
BGC Trust Medical College, located 35 km away beside Chittagong-Cox`s Bazar highway at a place popularly known as "Biddyanagar" Chandanaish, Chittagong is looking for self motivated, proactive and dynamic individuals for the post of Coordinator/College Secretary for immediate appointment.
- To provide assistance in document management of various employment related activities of the employees.
- To play a leading role in preservation of records and documents of the concerned dept.
- Presentation in documents with assistance in preparing various types of information / reports.
- To assist the higher authority in making decisions on employees transfer, posting, promotion, leave and other financial issues.
- Provide assistance to the authority in decision making including various application procedure.
- Coordinating work between different employees of the branch.
- Supervise the work of the employees under the control of the concerned dept./section.
- To ensure cleanliness of the concerned branch.
- Maintaining job management records of Doctors, officers and staffs of the institution.
- Coordinating the work of collecting ACR forms of employees, distributing, receiving, sending etc.
- To coordinate plans for performance appraisal of employees, development of efficiency, formulation of plans and implementation.
- Perform all official duties related to the Medical Board & other regulatory bodies.
- Submit relevant documents to the higher authorities for decision, disposal or approval.
- To maintain connection with the concerned person or organization as per the instructions of the authority including informing the higher authorities of various important information.
- Provide support to the authority in consultation with relevant individuals.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the higher authority.
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management (HRM) from any public or private university. CGPA not less than 2.50. / Retired Army Officer from AEC/ Engrs./ Infantry
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Individual should be smart, intelligent and proactive.
- Ability to plan and undertake multi-tasks effectively
- Ability to work on multiple levels
- As per organizational policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 27 Sep 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Chattogram (Chandanaish)
Application Deadline: 26 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete RESUME/CV along with two recent photographs, copies of all academic, professional experience and nationality certificate within 20 days of publishing of this advertisement to the Vice Principal, BGC Trust, Sanmar RL Park View, Suit-A/6 (6th Floor), 35/25, Jakir Hussain Road, Chittagong, Bangladesh or apply through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or bdjobs.com
All information of the Applicants will be keep strictly confidential.
Applicant must enclose his/her own Photograph with CV
Published On27 Sep 2021
Company InformationBGC Trust Address : BGC Trust, Biddyanagar, Chandanaish, Chittogram, Bangladesh Web : www.bgctrustbd.org / www.bgctub.ac.bd Business : Organization: Begum Gul Chemonara Trust (BGC Trust)
Begum Gul Chemonara Trust (BGC Trust) has sponsored the following Institutions: BGC Trust University Bangladesh, Begum Gul Chemonara Academy (School & College), BGC Trust Medical College, Begum Osmanara College of Nursing, Ibrahim Iqbal Memorial Hospital Ltd., Begum Gul Chemonara college of Science of Engineering Bangladesh, Begum Gul Chemonara Dental College, Begum Gul Chemonara Institute of Medical Technology.