Assistant Manager (Estate)
A Leading Business & Industrial Group in the Textile Sector
- Competent to scrutiny all types of land documents to ascertain the chain of ownership.
- Should be able to Liaison and deal with Rajuk/ Local administration/ Environment Office/ Govt. Office/ Ministry/ DC/ADC Office/ AC Land & Sub Registry office/ Semi Govt. Office/Forest dept. and private organizations. Be courageous having leadership quality and excellent convincing capability.
- Responsible for the management of large estates of landed property, rent/taxes/mutation etc.
- It is an estate & Legal Service Officer's job to make sure that the land or property is maintained effectively both in terms of how it is used and its economic value.
- Provide all types of legal support and legal awareness and legal opinion to the organization regarding land management.
- Assessing rents examine porcha / land documentation.
- Prepare deeds, agreements, undertaking, contract etc.
- Deed writing and registration.
- Land survey and land settlement related work.
- Civil suits related work.
- Making sure the property is being used appropriately.
- Possess knowledge about land dispute.
- Perform legal formalities regarding lease, purchase and sale of property.
- Visit field activities on regular basis.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- LLM from any Public University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Real Estate Company will be given preference.
- Should have at least 5 (five) year experience in a large/established/ well reputed company.
- Must have knowledge in computer application particularly in MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Bangla.
- Candidate must have deep Knowledge in land related papers.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.