- A well-practitioner in the field of Autism and Special Needs, specialized in ADA, ADHD, Intellectual Disorder, Disability Disorder and other required qualifications for this field.
- Experience must be from 2 - 7 years.
- Has passionate attitude towards child with special needs and fosters their positive mental health and personal growth.
- Evaluates patients' needs and accommodates them accordingly.
- Studies factors that affect the behavior of child with special needs.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Administers therapeutic tests and determines results.
- Counseling: Provides counseling by to the parents for proper guidance and treatment to their child with special needs.
- Behavioral: Researches variations in autistic behavioral patterns over a child's lifespan, examines societal trends, and attempts to correct disorders caused by neurological under-development and/or disorders.
- Forensic: Works with law enforcement officials and acts as experts in various legal cases, assesses competency, works with witnesses, and performs autism based evaluations.
- Clinical: Works to prevent, diagnose and treat autism disorders, and works with physicians to determine the best course of treatment for the autistic children.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in Psychology
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university in Educational and Counseling Psychology, Special Education, Psychology, or a related area of discipline.
- Graduate degree (masters or doctorate) required or favored by employers (from "Educational Counseling" will be given priority)
- Certification available in various areas of specialization in Autism and Behavioral therapy for children.
- Training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities with at least two years of experience in the field of autism, or child with special needs.
- Additional requirements may apply, depending on the specialty
- University of Dhaka,Jagannath University,Jahangirnagar University students will get preference
- Skills Required: Business Development, Documentation, Good communication skills, Market/ Consumer Research, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Report Writing, Social research
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
ADHD, Applied Behavior Analysis, asd, Autism, CBT, Flexibility and Adaptability, Intellectual disorder, pleasant Interpersonal Skills, special needs
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Special Knowledge & Expertise of Autism based theories and practices.
- Very good with children, especially child with special needs.
- Superior communication skills
- Research skills
- Interest in how child with special needs think and process information
- Ability to empathize with a wide range of autistic children
- Patience and Listening skills
- Capacity for handling stressful and possible volatile situations with clients
- Tk. 25000 - 30000 (Monthly)
- Salary will be determined based on the Experience and Expertise Level.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED FROM A PSYCHOLOGY BACKGROUND ONLY!
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.