Category: General Management/Admin
Ahoy Bangladesh Ltd
We are going to hire some energetic, hard worker, smart, confident and creative experienced "DC Executive" for our logistic service providing company. The DC Executive will work to smoothen our services.
- Monitor in-house built software to get parcel order.
- Assign riders to pick-up & deliver the parcels through the software.
- Daily collect COD from the riders through software & cross check with the system.
- Handover the COD to the Supervisor with documentation.
- Cross check and calculate the riders commission on a daily basis through software.
- Provide daily update reports including delivered parcels, next day projections, hold & cancelled parcels with reasons.
- For partial delivery, contact the DC supervisor instantly.
- Handle rider's each delivery problem instantly if required and take help from the supervisor.
- Attend official meetings and training sessions.
- Make sure all pickup parcels are sent to the PC center on a regular basis with maintaining proper documentation.
- Communicate and coordinate all activities with other departments.
- Communicate with merchants regarding their order request.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of DC activities and riders performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage in DC.
- Ensure cash on delivery transactions' accuracy.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems immediately.
- Maintain proper documentation with signature when any transaction occurs.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Provide weekly progress reports.
- Work at office
- Diploma (Vocational), Bachelor of Science (BSc), HSC
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Computer skill, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have knowledge on basic computer skills (MS word, Excel etc.)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a DC Executive or similar work experience.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.