Category: General Management/Admin
- Monitor, Supervise & Control overall Administration.
- Planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures pertaining to the strategies Administration
- Coordinate with top management and shoulder responsibilities.
- Improve the operational systems and policies, develop MIS/ reporting system.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Selection & Recruitment proficiency: ensure appropriate recruitment action plan to support talent sourcing.
- Manage the recruiting process to attract and hire qualified candidates for position vacancies within the company.
- Organization Development proficiency: Manage annual staff surveys to measure staff morale and organization climate, then develop and implement effective strategies.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture. Manage change, particularly to structure in a positive and supportive manner.
- Study labor market and wage trends, various relevant Government labor legislation.
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counselling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.
- Responsible for ensuring a healthy workplace maintaining efficient operation of Safety, Hygiene and Environment.
- Planning, control and maintenance of office transports, office equipment, property, assets and other movable and immovable properties;
- Maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation.
- Effectively organize and lead the administration team with responsibilities for office support, maintenance of transport pool, security, legal affairs, general site/office maintenance.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance, provision of utilities and security of all the company properties.
- Exposed to Access Control & Time Attendance System, Deployment of Security Guards, Fire Fighting System, Evacuation Procedure & Emergency Contact.
- Responsible for surveillance system (including emergency telephone system, closed circuit television and PA system).
- To ensure the all Office security & safety system.
- To maintain liaison with the local govt. offices (PS, DC, RAB, Labor office, Titas gas, DESA, DESCO, BGMEA).
- Responsible for maintaining/arranging official meeting as per management requirement.
- To ensure regular supply of all utilities services.
- Responsible for physical protection includes asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control system, surveillance with internal & external theft & threat.
- To supervise & control of duties, responsibilities of subordinate staff.
- Responsible for arranging all occasions of the company as per management requirement.
- Monitoring & supervising the various issues like Security system, Transport maintenance, Canteen maintenance, Maintain Personal file, Promotion, Transfer, Increment & Performance.
- MBA/ Masters from any reputed institution.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Job experience in Woven Garments will be highly preferable.
- Taking responsibility for Factory Administration.
- Execution of company's administrative plans, policies and decisions of the Management.
- Control & supervise the entire logistic support for factory operation.
- Maintain regular contacts with the concerned legal departments and ministries of the Govt. of Bangladesh, business partners, counterparts, commercial houses etc.
- Ensure the security and safety factors in the factory.
- Handle any crisis situation effectively and efficiently.
- Have to monitor all health, safety & environmental issues in the whole factory premises.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.