- Maintain to daily routine checkup for BP, Pulse and Weight.
- Responsible for dressing of wounds, minor injuries, skin infections.
- Responsible to ensure daily medicine as prescribed by the consultants.
- Maintenance of relevant/ medical equipment/ medicine inventory.
- Update regular medicine Register.
- Assist in preparation of monthly clinical and progress report.
- Prepare & submission of the requisition for medicine Supplies to respective authority.
- Any other job as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse of " Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council"
- Skills Required: Nursing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Nurse, Staff Nurse
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Should have 1-3 Years working experience in any garments / textile industries.
- Ability to works in stressful and diversified working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.