- Help to resuscitate patients in an emergency before hospital admission .
- Provide medical assistance during emergency situations, such as CPR, AED, prevent shock, control severe bleeding, prevent spinal damage, etc.
- Administer intravenous medications, drips, and oxygen (only EMT-P) .
- Evaluate a patients condition to determine the right course of treatment .
- Aid in the transfer of patients to the emergency units of hospitals.
- Help to calm down the family members of the victim and the public on scene.
- Keep the equipment clean after use.
- Check and replace damaged and used supplies
- Diploma in Medical Technology
- Diploma in Medical Facilities
- Registered with BM&DC.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Having 1-3 years experience in Garment Sector as Paramedic/Medical Assistant.
- Ability to works in stressful and diversified working environment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.