Accountant (Travel Agency)
Fly Far International.
- Supports the operational implementation & oversight of the company`s financial goal.
- S/he will be responsible for data input into the finance system, cash maintaining, record keeping, reporting, transaction tracking & monitoring, maintain the ledger for clients reporting & credit collection on a regular basis. Lastly, ensuring compliance with statutory and organization requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation by preparing vouchers for maintaining cash.
- Participate in data recording into the reservation system.
- Review invoices, accountabilities, and other information presented to the finance
- department for payment processing for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure timely processing of staff/vendors invoices and payments, manage petty
- cash float and proper documentation of all financial records.
- Preparation of monthly cash reports and monthly cash needs to ensure
- availability of funds.
- Regular reconciliation of Bank & G/L accounts in the finance system.
- Work closely with the reservation team to ensure that project work plans and
- financial planning are in sync.
- Assist to coordinate External/internal Audits and ensure implementation of
- agreed recommendations.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Admin and Accounts, Analytical ability, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote, Proficient in English, Self motivated, Teamworking skills, Travel Agency, Travel management
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- University degree (BBA/MBA) in accounting and part I qualification of any
- professional course ACCA, CPA is an added advantage.
- Experience in Travel Agency will get an advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.