Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
Senior Officer, Semen Processing (BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise)
- Semen receives, dilution, processing filling, sealing, printing, freezing and storing
- Process semen daily and maintain lab hygiene and sanitation routinely
- Routine check-up all machineries and confirm smooth operation
- Maintain daily production journal and stock of all consumable items
- Ensure the delivery of quality semen to the distributors
- Maintain registers (Daily semen production, straw loss, uses of consumable items, etc)
- Technical assistance to all lab staff for semen processing & GMP
- Daily report to concern about productive, low productive and non productive bull with accurate root cause in related to semen production.
- Report preparation, sharing reports to find the challenges and take necessary operational actions on those findings in favor of supervisor.
- Well Coordination with co-workers.
- Perform tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- The candidates must have Graduation, Post Graduation (Bachelor/ Master degree in Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/DVM) with minimum 2nd class or equivalent from any reputed university.
- At least 2 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.